BalletBeFit Instructor Training:Basic 1
Please complete the course in a sequential order.
It has been designed this way for your benefit. Each module has a number of teaching sections followed immediately by an assessment.
Each module requires four to five hours of learning.
Our tutoring team are never far away.
You can reach them seven days a week via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 (0) 333 444 0665
Please complete the BalletBeFit Instructor: Basic 1 Induction Questionnaire which can be found in the materials tab and submit.
Please make sure you have arranged your onboarding call with your mentor.
Please use the link provided in your welcome email to arrange the call.
Here’s to your success and enjoy !
What will I learn?
- Principles of exercise, fitness & health
- Anatomy & physiology for exercise.
- Muscular strength & endurance concepts
- The BalletBeFit Method
- BalletBeFit class choreography
- Class planning & instruction
- Health & safety in a fitness environnment
- Supporting clients & recognising potential adaptations
- Practical & legal requirements
- Promotion & marketing
- Client attraction & retention
- Client engagement & rapport